Join our extraordinary Accounting & Business Services team!
- Xero TAS Accounting Partner of the Year 2017
- Business Excellence Awards 2017, Professional Services category finalists
- Employer of Choice
Are you ready to join the most exciting firm in Tasmania? We’re growing rapidly and outshining the rest in innovation, culture & service excellence.
We are leading rapid change in our industry. Some of Tasmania’s most successful businesses, families and individuals choose to work with us, and we are committed to delivering them outstanding service. Tassie-owned and fully local, we offer a diverse and exciting workplace.
Just last month we were named Xero’s Tasmanian Accounting Partner of the Year 2017 – and we are really proud of that! Xero is a big thing for accountants and small businesses, and the award confirms that we’re smashing it in terms of our use of technology and innovation right across our workplace and client services.
This month we are finalists in the Launceston Chamber of Commerce and Industry Business Excellence Awards 2017, Professional Services Category. This nomination recognises our delivery of exceptional services, with a focus on innovative solutions and meaningful advice.
And importantly, we are Employers of Choice too – recognised since 2011 by the Tasmanian government, business leaders and our valued staff as an excellent place to work.
Now we are looking for a passionate and talented Graduate or Under-Graduate Accountant to join our team in one of our Hobart, Launceston or Devonport offices. The position offers an amazing opportunity to build a career within our rapidly growing firm and become an integral part of our success. All while enjoying our awesome culture.
- Join a team where your individuality is valued and you are encouraged to think big
- Get personal mentoring from day one and CA study support when you’re ready
- Be trusted to build relationships with your clients very early in your career
- Do your work and connect with people using industry-leading technologies
- Enjoy diversity in the size, complexity and nature of your client base and the work you experience
- Have fun with the team and know that we’ve got your back
To secure this role, you’re going to need to love your career and be genuinely excited by the thought of becoming your client’s go-to adviser – because that’s where you’re headed if you join our team.
You’ll need to show us:
- Great communication skills, positioning you well to build lasting relationships with clients
- Your ability to embrace change, learn continuously and adapt
- A strong record of achievement in a relevant business/commerce degree
- That you can prioritise well, balancing quality and timeliness
- Both analytical and problem solving skills
- Your ability to take initiative and work brilliantly in a team
If this sounds like you, please forward an application via the “Apply for this job” link on Seek (job #34541300 or #34541276).
Contact Naomi Close on (03) 6424 1451 if you would like to talk to someone about this opportunity first.