We are thrilled to welcome another highly skilled adviser to our team!
Matthew McConnell joins us as a Senior Financial Adviser. Based in our Devonport office, he will provide financial planning services to our clients throughout Tasmania.
“I am looking forward to helping Synectic’s clients identify and achieve their personal, family and business goals. It’s important to me that I provide clients with information to clearly understand their options. Synectic provides a great match for this service philosophy”.
Matthew has worked in the financial services industry for over 19 years. Qualifications in both Accounting and Financial Planning position him well to work closely with our accountants, taxation specialists and business advisers to deliver holistic advice to our clients.
Matthew was on the esteemed AFR Smart Investor Masterclass for Financial Planning Top 10 Financial Advisers in Australia list in 2004 and has been on the Top 50 Financial Advisers in Australia list seven times. He holds the following qualifications:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Accounting) (ADipBus)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DipFP)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment (GDipAppFin)
- Financial Planner Member of the FPA
- Member – Self-Managed Super Fund Association
A highly qualified and experienced practitioner, Matthew enjoys working with clients to manage their wealth, including:
- retirement and redundancy planning
- wealth accumulation strategies
- estate planning
- superannuation, including SMSFs
- personal and business insurances
- Centrelink planning
- tax planning
If you wish to make an appointment with Matthew please contact us.